Subjects: Electric vehicle connectivity and land vehicle platforms
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) organizes two new webinars particularly for the European Market, dealing with the subjects of electric vehicle connectivity and land vehicle platforms in combination with software systems and DDS.
They take place at 3 pm CEST, European Time, as well as after on demand.
EMEA Webinar: How Do You Future-Proof Electric Vehicle Connectivity?
- June 16, 3 pm CEST (live)
- Presented by: Sara Granados Cabeza, PhD., Principal Field Application Engineer, RTI
About this webinar:
RTI will review some of the key attributes of a next-generation electrical and electronic vehicle architecture that is well prepared to meet tomorrow’s needs:
- Flexible architecture to adapt to changing requirements
- Extensible data model to accept new functionality
- Security as needed depending on your connectivity needs
- Easy integration with backend and existing technologies.
EMEA Webinar: GVA and DDS: Lowering Cost and Driving Innovation in Land Vehicle Platforms
- June 18, 3 pm CEST (live)
- Presented by: Paul Tingey, Senior Field Application Engineer, RTI
About this webinar:
RTI will review key aspects of the GVA and how it drives innovation, with a focus on the software architecture. Among other topics, it will cover:
- An overview of Generic Vehicle Architecture
- The structure of the underlying data model (Land Data Model)
- How GVA uses DDS as the foundation of a standards-based solution
- The importance and benefits of data-centricity in the GVA approach.
About Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. The company’s RTI Connext® product enables intelligent architecture by sharing information in real time, making large applications work together as one.
With over 1,500 deployments, RTI software runs the largest power plants in North America, connects perception to control in vehicles, coordinates combat management on US Navy ships, drives a new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24/7 medical intelligence for hospital patients and emergency victims.
RTI is the best in the world at connecting intelligent, distributed systems. These systems improve medical care, make our roads safer, improve energy use, and protect our freedom.
RTI is the leading vendor of products compliant with the Object Management Group® (OMG) Data Distribution Service™ (DDS) standard. RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with regional headquarters in Spain and Singapore.