In Toulouse, France | Booth 807 | Integrating mission-critical systems safely and securely
Real-Time Innovations (RTI), the largest software framework company for autonomous systems, will be part of Aerospace Tech Week 2021:
- In Toulouse, France
- 4 speaking sessions
- Company presence at the exhibition in Agora Hall, Booth 807
RTI technology and expertise have been proven in over 1,300 Aerospace and Defense (A&D) applications to integrate mission-critical systems safely and securely. RTI Connext is based on the DDS standard and supports open architecture systems by providing fast, scalable, reliable, and secure connectivity within and between land, sea, air, cyber, and space-based systems.
It accelerates safety certification with commercial RTCA DO-178C and EUROCAE ED-12C DAL A certification evidence.
RTI embraces A&D industry standards such as DDS, GVA, FACE™, and SOSA™, and offers the first FACE Transport Service Segment (TSS) certified conformant solution.
Connext also meets the stringent requirements of Modeling, Simulation and Training (MS&T) applications by providing interoperability between distributed simulation components, regardless of where they are located on the network.
Visit the speaking sessions
Wednesday, Nov 3
- 11 am: “Introduction to the Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE) Business Approach and Technical Standard for Modernizing Next-Generation Military Avionics” with Chip Downing, RTI
- 12 pm: “How Data Distribution Services (DDS) Brings Interoperability to Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE) Certified Conformant Systems” with Andre Odermatt, RTI
Thursday, Nov 4
- 9 am: “Securing Communication Between FACE Applications Using Connext DDS Secure” with Andre Odermatt, RTI
- 10 am: “Using a Connectivity Framework to Expand Capabilities in Complex IMA Systems” with Chip Downing, RTI
Find out more about Aerospace Tech Week 2021 and the program here: www.aerospacetechweek.com
About Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework company for autonomous systems. RTI Connext is the world's leading architecture for developing intelligent distributed systems. Uniquely, Connext shares data directly, connecting AI algorithms to real-time networks of devices to build autonomous systems.
RTI is the best in the world at ensuring our customers’ success in deploying production systems. With over 1,700 designs, RTI software runs over 250 autonomous vehicle programs, controls the largest power plants in North America, coordinates combat management on U.S. Navy ships, drives a new generation of medical robotics, enables flying cars, and provides 24/7 intelligence for hospital and emergency medicine. RTI runs a smarter world.
RTI is the leading vendor of products compliant with the Object Management Group® (OMG®) Data Distribution Service™ (DDS) standard. RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with regional offices in Colorado, Spain and Singapore.