Parasoft C/C++test 2020.2 Release Accelerates Productivity and Time-to-Market for Modern Development Workflows
Parasoft, a global leader in automated software testing for over 30 years, today announced the 2020.2 release of Parasoft C/C++test, the unified C and C++ development testing solution for embedded applications. Continuing their contributions to the evolution of software test automation for the embedded industry, the new release supports modern development workflows, enabling CI/CD pipelines and DevOps to accelerate productivity. Parasoft remains steadfast in their commitment to helping customers deliver high-quality, safety-critical embedded software.
To see the new features in action, register for the What's New in the Parasoft C/C++test 2020.2 Release webinar:
- Wednesday, November 18, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. PT
- Thursday, November 19, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. CET
New features in Parasoft C/C++test 2020.2:
- Git integration with SCM reports new code violations in seconds or minutes instead of hours, drastically cutting the feedback loop to developers.
- New code analysis result comparisons of SCM baselines saves developers significant time because they can focus on relevant violations and code changes rather than deciphering between new and pre-existing violations.
- VS Code extension with Parasoft DTP, the dashboard reporting solution, provides import of static analysis results from sessions executed on remote servers within seconds or minutes.
- Expanded compiler support accommodates and offers assurance to an ever-changing embedded test development ecosystem. See Technical Specifications for details.
- New product installers in the form of archive files (.zip & tar.gz) automate the installation and management of updates within customer environments.
- In-file suppressions offer developers a transparent way to manage suppressions without introducing modifications to the source code files.
“As leaders in the software test automation of embedded real-time, safety-critical, our team strives to fundamentally transform the way companies verify their software. Parasoft C/C++test continues to evolve in ways that influence our industry and we're thrilled to see our contributions making a positive impact with our customers,” said Richard Sherrard, VP of Products at Parasoft.
Parasoft provides innovative tools that automate time-consuming testing tasks and provide management with intelligent analytics necessary to focus on what matters. Parasoft’s technologies reduce the time, effort, and cost of delivering secure, reliable, and compliant software, by integrating static and runtime analysis; unit, functional, and API testing; and service virtualization. Parasoft supports software organizations as they develop and deploy applications in the embedded, enterprise and IoT markets. With developer testing tools, manager reporting/analytics, and executive dashboarding, Parasoft enables organizations to succeed in today’s most strategic development initiatives — agile, continuous testing, DevOps, and security.