Interesting Program in Hall 5, Booth 467
The range of demos that Rutronik will be presenting at embedded world (Hall 5, booth 467) from Tuesday, Febru-ary 25 to Thursday, February 27, 2020 in Nuremberg ranges from short-range technologies to IoT security and storage media.
In addition to demos from five product segments at eight counters and six showcases, Rutronik partner PBV-Kaufmann will present its blockchain-based smartphone payment application.
The following demos await visitors at the Rutronik booth:
- Storage: Storage media from SD and microSD cards, CFast and DRAMs to SSDs, and HDDs from Apacer, Goodram, Swissbit, Toshiba and Transcend
- Displays: TFT and touch solutions from Tianma, DLC, URT and OLEDs from Raystar, e-paper from Holitech, passive LCDs from Yeebo, and smart TFTs from 4D Systems
- Wireless: The latest wireless technologies (Bluetooth LE Audio, WiFI 6E and WiFi 6E, Multi-GNSS, 0G and 5G cellular) from Garmin, Insight SiP, Nordic, Redpine Signals, and Telit. Visitors will also be able to play a demo of the classic video game Doom on a combination of BLE-SoC from Nordic Semiconductor with TFT from Tianma and PiezoListen speakers from TDK
- Boards: Tinkerboards from ASUS, NUC Elements, and Lidar cameras from Intel as well as embedded boards Asus, DFI, F&S, and Kontron
- Semiconductors: Different commodities as well as RPM and RPX modules from Recom
Exhibition Booth as an Event Truck
Rutronik is breaking new ground with its exhibition booth – the Rutronik event truck, which is also used at start-up fairs, road shows, and customer events, will be used at embedded world as the exhibition booth. The demos will be presented both in front of and inside the truck. The high-quality de-sign of the truck’s interior invites visitors to linger and offers sufficient space for meetings.
About Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH
Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH is the third largest distributor in Europe (European Distribution Report 2017) and the number eleven worldwide (SourceToday, May 2018). The broadline distributor supplies semiconductors, passive and electromechanical components as well as boards, storage, displays & wireless products. The company‘s primary target markets are the automotive, medical, industrial, home appliance, energy and lighting industries.
The ranges RUTRONIK EMBEDDED, RUTRONIK SMART, RUTRONIK POWER and RUTRONIK AUTOMOTIVE provide customers with specific products and services in groups tailored to the respective applications. Expert technical support for product development and design-in, individual logistics and supply chain management solutions as well as comprehensive services complete its scope of performance.
The company, founded by Helmut Rudel in 1973 in Ispringen, Germany, now has over 70 subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Rutronik employs more than 1,700 staff worldwide and achieved Group sales of 1,05 billion euros in the fiscal year 2018.