Parasoft: Live Virtual Event on May 6
– Parasoft, a global leader in automated software testing for over 30 years, today announced the Embedded Software Testing & Compliance Summit. During this free virtual event hosted by Parasoft, industry leaders will share their embedded software quality stories of overcoming safety-critical compliance and security challenges with automated software testing solutions.
Join us on May 6, 2021 at 8 a.m. PT at this LIVE virtual summit to learn about groundbreaking technologies and techniques to ensure compliance of modern embedded software.
“Companies across all industries need to have confidence in their software quality and deliver safe and secure software to their users," said Arthur Hicken, evangelist and event moderator, Parasoft. "Many embedded software companies are turning to automated and integrated testing that includes static code analysis, unit testing, regression testing, code coverage, and requirements traceability to ensure compliance with functional safety, security, and coding standards. In this summit you'll hear how organizations are solving real safety and security software issues.”
“With Parasoft C/C++test, I was able to implement a highly successful unit testing infrastructure and productive workflow with best practices for our organization’s software verification strategy,” said Bill Schiller, senior principal software architect and event speaker, Smiths Medical. “We selected Parasoft because of its intuitive IDE, strong market presence and great technical support team.”
Featuring a keynote from guest speaker, Bruce Douglass, a technology evangelist and high-tech embedded consultant, the 2.5 hour agenda also includes presentations from SAAB Avionics Systems, Smiths Medical, IAR, and Renovo. All these companies share a common goal to continuously deliver safe, secure, and high-quality embedded software.
The industry leaders speaking at Parasoft's live virtual summit will cover a range of testing topics including unit testing, code compliance, data and data management essentials, and modern development workflows. Here is a preview of what they will share:
- A medical device technology company successfully adopted a unit testing solution and gained value right from the start.
- An avionic developer and manufacturer achieved code compliance and streamlined productivity.
- An automotive data platform provider delivered the first safe, secure, and scalable platform for fully autonomous vehicles.
- A software tool chain development company for embedded systems accelerated the CI/CD pipeline with build tools for Linux for Arm.
Parasoft provides innovative tools that automate time-consuming testing tasks and provide management with intelligent analytics necessary to focus on what matters. Parasoft’s technologies reduce the time, effort, and cost of delivering secure, reliable, and compliant software, by integrating static and runtime analysis; unit, functional, and API testing; and service virtualization. Parasoft supports software organizations as they develop and deploy applications in the embedded, enterprise and IoT markets. With developer testing tools, manager reporting/analytics, and executive dashboarding, Parasoft enables organizations to succeed in today’s most strategic development initiatives — agile, continuous testing, DevOps, and security.