On-Demand Training Content for Development Teams of Autonomous Systems
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) announced RTI Academy, an on-demand, virtual learning platform.
- It provides RTI customers access to Connext DDS® training, as they architect, develop and deploy intelligent distributed systems.
- RTI Academy provides Connext users with the flexibility to access courses online, at their own pace.
- This allows development teams to efficiently scale by quickly onboarding new members.
2020 gave way to remote work, with many companies having to quickly pivot to a new way of operating. This new environment required a revised way to train employees on advanced technologies, all from remote locations, various time zones and at their own pace.
RTI’s virtual training platform enables Connext users to access and participate in RTI product training anywhere and is on-demand, so customers can reference best practices for designing their autonomous systems at any time. RTI Academy courses can be shared across development teams and allows customers to stay current on the latest features of the Connext product.
The courses offered are tailored to each customer’s RTI Support Plan. As your team grows, your new team members will also gain access to the same training plan for building distributed systems using RTI Connext.
Three training tiers
- Basic: Training includes the fundamentals of the RTI Connext Product Suite with basic-level training courses to kick off your team’s ability to develop system applications.
- Essential: In addition to the training content available with the Basic support plan, the Essential plan takes a developer-focused approach into exclusive content, including specific examples and best practices around building distributed systems.
- Premium: In addition to the training content available with the Essential plan, the Premium plan delivers the highest level of comprehensive training and content support for your project and your team. This includes access to sophisticated use cases and scenarios for architecting distributed systems.
RTI Academy courses will continue to expand training offerings throughout the year as new capabilities are added to the RTI Connext Product Suite.
The RTI Academy virtual learning platform is available now for RTI customers with an active Support Plan.
Über Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework company for autonomous systems. RTI Connext is the world's leading architecture for developing intelligent distributed systems. Uniquely, Connext shares data directly, connecting AI algorithms to real-time networks of devices to build autonomous systems.
RTI is the best in the world at ensuring our customers’ success in deploying production systems. With over 1,500 designs, RTI software runs over 250 autonomous vehicle programs, controls the largest power plants in North America, coordinates combat management on U.S. Navy ships, drives a new generation of medical robotics, enables flying cars, and provides 24/7 intelligence for hospital and emergency medicine. RTI runs a smarter world.
RTI is the leading vendor of products compliant with the Object Management Group® (OMG®) Data Distribution Service™ (DDS) standard. RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with regional offices in Colorado, Spain and Singapore.